- Request a set up of this free on-line community for your congregation. Email it to
- Be sure you have your pastor’s participation. This VCF will not be set up for your congregation
without the pastor’s endorsement.
- Designate your church’s Discussion Moderator. You will be assigned the moderator email address to
which congregation participants should address their posting. For instance,
- Familiarize yourself with the three kinds of postings basic to this Forum: New personal insights into
the life of faith, stories of the Spirit, and reactions to your congregation’s weekly emphasis. Lead
questions for each are offered in the How It Works section.
- Make your own posting for each of these, so you understand what you are asking for.
- To provide more examples, invite four or five others in your congregation to make postings.
- Announce the program only after you have the site up and running with three or four examples of
each kind of posting.
- For publicity, write up your own description of what you are trying to accomplish in this congregation.
Draw on the explanations in What It Is and How It Works.
- Exercise initiative in asking specific participants to contribute to the forum.
- If you have questions or want advice, us the Moderator Forum at (Facebook link)
- Pray for God’s blessing on this new form of church fellowship.